Here is my official entry for The Great Peanut Butter Exhibition.
Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Panini.
- 1 tbs Smart Balance Light Butter Spread
- 2 Slices Ezekiel 4:9 Bread
- 2 tbs Natural Peanut Butter
- Cooking Spray (Pam)
- Heat grill pan on high to medium heat and spray with Pam.
- Slice banana and place on grill pan. Grill for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove banana from grill pan.
- Spray with Pam again and place both slices of bread on the pan. Before placing on the pan, make sure you brush the bread with melted Smart Balance.
- While bread is grilling, spread 2 tbs of peanut butter on one slice. Place your grilled banana slices on top of the peanut butter.
- Allow the bread to crisp up and get nice and brown with grill marks.
- Remove from heat, place bread on top of one another, slice in half and enjoy!
- Calories- 475
- Fat- 22
- Carbs- 50
- Fiber- 9
- Protein- 17