Hello blog world! The past couple of weeks have been beyond hectic! I had my last ‘real’ day of school on Monday and took an exam today. I have one more exam tomorrow and then I am free for the summer! I worked out early this morning and figured I would use my spare time to do a little vegan baking! This is a recipe I created because I was in the mood for something sweet but not heavy.
Pumpkin & Raisin Cookies
- 1/3 cup Heart Smart Bisquick
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- Cinnamon and Stevia to taste
- 1/8 cup Light Soy Milk
- Mini box of raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix all of your ingredients
- Spray a pan with PAM and scoop about 1 tbs of the pumpkin mixture onto pan.
- Press cookies flat with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until done
Yields 11 cookies at about 35 calories a piece.
I am not sure of the exact calories, I just estimated that number in my head! They are perfectly chewy and dense. I really think the raisins make the cookie. I had two and my mom had two cookies as well! I put the rest in the freezer for later lunches this summer!