Mini Banana and Oat Pancakes
- 1/2 cup oats
- 50 grams banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk or other milk
- Sweetener and Cinnamon To Taste
- 1 tbs Milled Flax Seeds
- Sprinkle of baking powder
- Mash Banana with a fork. Leave a couple chunks in the mix.
- Add sweetener, cinnamon, flax seeds, and baking powder to mashed banana.
- Incorporate oats into mixture.
- Add almond milk and stir until the liquid is equally distributed
- Form into mini pancakes and cook in a non stick pan until browned and then flip and repeat.
Yields 5 Pancakes the Size of Sand Dollars
235 Calories, 7 grams of protein, and 7 grams of fiber.
These actually taste like little bites of Banana Bread!