Our baking bananas were starting to get really ripe so I decided to use them up and make some delicious muffins!
Mini Banana Oat Muffins
- 124 g (1 cup) Whole Wheat Flour
- 40 g (1/2 cup) Quick-Cooking oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbs milled flax seeds + 3 tbs water
- 248 g (3 large) ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup Splenda For Baking**
- 1/3 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line mini muffin pan with tins and lightly spray each with PAM.
- Fill up tins about 3/4 of the way. I used 1 tbs for each muffin
- Bake for 9-11 minutes- check if done by inserting a toothpick.
Yields 30 Mini Muffins
- Calories- 35.5 g
- Fat- .33 g
- Carbs- 7.5 g
- Fiber- .43 g
- Protein- .83
These muffins are so moist and are a great way to use up extra bananas!
** I usually hate splenda but I’ve had a sample of Baking Splenda forever and decided to cut down the sugar. If you want to use normal sugar, replace the splenda with 1/2 cup sugar.